Sunday, July 29, 2012


Cheers!! The amazing Julia before she takes another mouth full of lamp oil. Today I created this Look for our fire-breather shooting. The Photographer Jan contacted me to do the styling. At first I wasn't sure what to think of the idea of shooting a girl who spits lamp oil on a torch. I did not want to glide into a gothic type of styling. And what about the fire...isn't it dangerous?! 
I think it turned out really nicely. We orientated on Florence from Florence + Machine for her look. I found this sequined dress on Sale at Zara and plundered my jewel case and H&M for Jules head deco. One old coral and some colored feathers I once made for a costume party were also involved.
It was so impressive to see her handle the fire! When she got out her hula hoop with torches on it I barely dared to watch her! The fire was really close to her waist all the time, I thought we'd probably need our fire extinguisher - we brought with us - after all.
PS: And yes, the dress was 100 % Polyester! Thank god it all went well! Thanks to the great team,pics will follow soon!








No comments:

Post a Comment